We're not quite sure how much snow we have exactly at this point. The measurement is quite a bit more than our 12 inch ruler. Guestimate is about 18 inches. 
A lot of snow, right outside our back door
It snows at least once a winter in our town, and average is about 2-3 inches that usually melts away later in the afternoon. Certainly not the case for this storm. I don't really like referring to this snowfall as a storm, or use negative-type words. I am really enjoying the beauty and awe of the snow and I am thoroughly thankful for the amount of snow we have received.
Our resident squirrel enjoying some peanutsMatt is a true storm-trooper. He is loving the fact that he can use his 4x4 to navigate the snowy icy streets. He has not missed a day of work in the past week, and does not intend to. The pictures were taken this morning, before we received an additional 5 inches. You can see Matt in the picture next to his truck, before he left for work.



Nicole and Lori
Matt warming up the truck
Matt made it through the snow last night to pick up Nicole and bring her home for Christmas. Nicole and I enjoyed our walk to McDonalds for lunch, and to the store for shopping. We took some pictures along the way.Our cars buried



No comments:
Post a Comment