Part of our quick afternoon outing today involved Silver Creek Falls.
Unfortunately, we arrived 45 minutes before they closed the day-use area. Fortunately, we were close to the first main fall. Unfortunately, the trail that leads to the fall was closed/blocked. Fortunately, we could still get a picture of the falls from the upper view point. Unfortunately, the fog had rolled in pretty thick, making for a difficult picture. Fortunately, we had 3 cameras on hand between the 5 of us, so hopefully we have a least one good picture. Unfortunately, our stay was short. Fortunately, because it was dusk and quiet, we saw four beautiful chocolate brown doe on the way back to the car. They were content eating and weren't bothered too much by our presence.
Frosty Leaf
Silver Creek Falls
Silver Creek Falls
Doe....A deer....a female deer
Ray....a drop of golden sun....
Me, a name I call myself......and our friend, Lynn...



2 comments:
I think the leaf and the falls are cool. I hope next year we can find a workamper job in Oregon. You will have to let us know where on the coast would be a great spot.
Lee from the traveling Pages.
I think the way you added the pictures is very cool! You have a very nice blog!
lee from the the traveling Pages.
Post a Comment