I took a few pictures of Bear, and each time he ended up with one yellow eye and one green eye. Weirdest thing.
One yellow, one green-eyed, fluffy-white people eater.... or somethin' like that.
His hair is all fluffy and thick for winter, his facial profile is interesting
There's that yellow/green eye thing again....

Bear had too much of the camera flash, squinting eyes
Checkers is a patient, loyal dog--always has been.
Figures, Checkers goes for his nuts while I'm taken a picture (by the way, they were removed 10 years ago--I guess he still misses them)
Always attentive to noises in the house, good watch dogs
If dogs could talk...that would be interesing....
(insert caption here)
Awwwwwwww



2 comments:
Cute dogs! We are workampers and hope to work in a campground in your state on the coast someday!
Lee from the traveling Pages
ROFL at the nuts comment...maybe he does still miss them. :)
Oh and how about "bedroom eyes" for the penultimate picture, since we're traveling down the dirty road? lol
Post a Comment